At YVEARAY we believe that knowledge is power when it comes to skincare and choosing the right product for you.
We use natural ingredients that offer a range of benefits including:
- NATURAL & ORGANIC
• Kakadu Plum - Extract based on innovative cellular extraction process, providing natural, active and bio-available source of Vitamin C and the associated benefits. Provides anti-wrinkle, skin whitening/brightening, radiance/luminosity and other anti-oxidant and related anti-ageing benefits.
• Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil - A powerful source of antioxidants and providing anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing itchiness and the dry and irritated skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema. Almond Oil provides excellent hydration to face and body oils, creams and lotion, soaps and body wash in addition to hair care.
• Water (Aqua) - Australian natural water used as a base to dilute or create liquid form for the skincare product.
• Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil - Featuring powerful collagen stimulation properties, it restructures and regenerates epidermis. It slows skin ageing and accelerates healing, including increasing skin firmness and smoothness, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and white lines associated with stretch marks.
• Fragrance - Natural parfum
• Heptyl Undecylenate - This is a very light and dry feeling emollient of natural origin (Palm Free).
• Sweet Almond Oil - A powerful source of antioxidants and providing anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing itchiness and the dry and irritated skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema. Almond Oil provides excellent hydration to face and body oils, creams and lotion, soaps and body wash in addition to hair care.
• Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract - The fruit is used to make preserves and the the Terminalia Ferdinandiana has been used for medicinal purposes to treat infection and soothe pain. Extracts from the plant contain Vitamin C and have been found to offer anti-bacterial qualities.
• Acacia Sengal Gum - Herb that can have skin soothing properties, but is used primarily as a thickening agent.
• Carbopol Ultrez - Is a cross-linked polyacrylic acid polymer that provides efficient rheology modification (thickening) with enhanced self-wetting for ease of use.
• Cetearyl Alcohol - Not only is it considered safe and nontoxic for use on the skin and hair, but it's also not drying or irritating like other types of alcohol. Cetyl alcohol helps prevent creams from separating into oil and liquid.
• Dicaprylyl Carbonate - Functions as a skin-conditioning agent, emollient and solvent. It may be derived from synthetic or animal sources. it spreads easily and leaves a velvety feel on skin without seeming greasy or slick. It also helps enhance the absorption of other ingredients in a cosmetic formula.
• Ethanol - Derived from sugar cane, renewable solvent, astringent with anti-microbial properties. Kills 99% of germs.
• Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Glyceryl stearate citrate is an ester of citric acid and glyceryl stearate. This ingredient has been evaluated for safety as used in cosmetics, and was deemed safe and non-sensitising.
• Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides - A hydrogenated blend of vegetable glycerides that functions chiefly as an emollient and texture enhancer in cosmetics. In this case, the vegetable glyceride component is mixed with citric acid, at which point it can also help to stabilise cosmetic formulas.
• Pentylene Glycol - A synthetic skin-replenishing agent and solvent. The substance has both moisture-binding and antimicrobial properties. Pentylene glycol, is non-toxic and considered safe.
• Sorbitan Stearate - Is a surfactant composed of sweetener sorbitol and stearic acid, a naturally occurring fatty acid.